AP MAX – HEATING UNIT RUNNING ON HOT WATER
The AP-max is an innovative solution because of the polypropylene main structure.
The technical choice of this material and the treatment with cataphoresis of the heat exchanger make this product useful in many fields and all environments, as they are resistant to corrosion and acids, hygienic and easy to recycle.
They are an ecological solution, especially to raise the rooms’ temperature using hot process water or the one obtained by a boiler.
The AP-max can be used in industry to raise the rooms’ temperature using hot process water or the one obtained by a boiler.
In the breeding sector it is used in pig and poultry farms.
In agriculture the AP-max is used to heat greenhouses or mushrooms farms.
- The heater main structure is made of polypropylene: a low specific weight, resistant, ecological, hygienic and eco-friendly material.
- The heat exchanger, made of copper pipes and aluminum lamellae with increased thickness and spacing, is easy to remove and clean.
- The cataphoresis treatment of the heat exchanger is a coating painting that makes it long-lasting and protected against chemical agents.
- The fans are axial, 6-pole, single or three phase, with pre-wired capacitor and IP54 degree of protection.
- The stainless steel hinges make the device is easy to open and simplify its cleaning and maintenance.
- The electric motors have F class insulation and are equipped of thermal protection with automatic reset.
- The electrical box is provided with terminal block to symplify electrical connections.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT